Application of PAN card is a very easy process but the applicant must keep in mind certain guidelines. Failure to remember those will result in the failure of allotment of PAN card. They are as follows:
- Details should the same as the one mentioned in the proof of address and proof of identity.
- Proper and full details regarding the address and contact number should be given.
- Form 49A or the application form should be filled in capital letters.
- Any kind of over writing and rectifications are not entertained in the application form.
- Only the initials of the applicant in the first name and last name columns should not be mentioned.
- A fresh PAN card application is not supported if the old PAN card of the applicant is stolen, lost or disrupted.
- If the applicant uses a thumb impression of either the Notary or the Magistrate, the application form will be immediately disqualified.